The biennial Africa Fairtrade Convention brings together African smallholder farmers, workers from hired labour plantations and other stakeholders from across the continent and beyond to improve the livelihoods of producers in Africa and the Middle East. During the multiday event producers and stakeholders discuss how trade conditions, market access and producer support can be improved; in the meantime strengthening their networks, building relationships and sowing the seeds of new partnerships.
WHY ATTEND THE CONVENTION?
- Forum provides a platform for African small-scale farmers, workers and other stakeholders to work towards improved livelihoods in Africa
- Seize the opportunity to arrange pre schedule meetings with organisations of your interest
- Explore possible partnerships and access to finance
- Get insights, new ideas & be inspired
- Learn about the latest developments in the region
- Build your professional network
WHY PARTNER WITH US?
- Placement of your logo on the AFC website with a link to your website.
- Advertisement and editorial in the AFC conventional magazine.
- Press mentions.
- Co-branding at the venue.
- Mentions at the convention during presentations.
- Tickets to the convention including entry to the Ngoma awards gala dinner.
A two day exhibition will be held from 24th – 25th May, 2018 at the Kenya School of Monetary Studies, offering you the opportunity to promote your products and services to over 300 delegates. This is a great opportunity for you to maximise your presence and reinforce brand awareness at the event.